These conditions are applicable to all conferences, symposiums, workshops and trainings offered by KGI through this website.
- Registration for an activity should take place in writing by sending a completely filled out, signed registration form to: KGI GROEP, Postbus 226, 1130 AE, VOLENDAM. A registration through the website of the KGI GROEP equals a written registration.
- A definitive registration takes place as soon the KGI GROEP has received your (digital) registration form. The acceptance of a registration results into an agreement between customer and KGI GROEP. These conditions are part of that agreement.
- KGI GROEP is not obligated to investigate whether registration was carried out by an authorized person or not. The client him/herself is personally responsible for the registration and the financial obligations which result from it.
- Upon receipt of the registration form, the KGI GROEP will send the customer a reservation confirmation and an invoice. In case you haven't received a confirmation within 5 working days, it doesn't mean registration has not taken place. In such a case, please contact the registration department: +31 (0)10 5193 6948.
- The KGI GROEP can refuse a registration for a workshop without reason given. The participant will be informed in writing.
- In case the KGI GROEP hasn't received the registration fee at the start of the workshop, the KGI GROEP is entitled to debar a participant from further participation. The payment obligation remains in full force.
- in case of insufficient interest the KGI GROEP preserves the right to cancel an activity. In such a case, but also if an activity has been over-subscribed, participants can be registered for a comparable activity at another date and/or location.
- Cancellation is only possible under following conditions:
- Cancellation should take place in writing. Postal address: KGIGROEP, Postbus 226, 1130 AE in VOLENDAM;
2. In case of cancellation until 21 days before start of the training: 75% of the registration fee will be refunded to the customer.
3. In case of cancellation within 21 days before start of the training: the total registration fee is due; it is allowed to send a substitute.
- In case of absence the customer is entitled to send a substitute.
- In case the conditions mentioned in article 2.1 are not met total registration fee is due.
- The registration fee must be paid in advance.
- Customer should pay the invoice within 15 working days upon invoice date, however before start of the workshop. In case the invoice has not been paid (in time) the KGI GROEP is entitled to monthly invoice the lawful interest over the invoice amount. In case collection is required, all judicial- and extrajudicial costs will be at customer's expense. The extrajudicial costs are fixed at 15% of the sum total with a minimum of € 75,00.
- The participant may only use the supplied teaching material him/herself. Copyright belongs to KGI GROEP.
- In case participant does not (or only to a small degree) make use of his right to attend the meetings which are part of the congress/workshop he/she signed up for, the registration fee (or part of it) will not be refunded.
- KGI GROEP is not liable for possible damage, resulting from changing date or location.
BTW NL 820535710B01